Campfires at HOWELLS
Fire Pits at Howells is an immersive event in which guests can come and enjoy an evening at one of our cozy private Fire Pits. Our private propane fire pit experience is designed for a memorable evening for up to ten guests. These nights are perfect for a family outing, date night, birthday celebration, or small gathering. Your 2 hour booking includes access to a private bar, Howells kitchen menu and restrooms.
Regular Fire Pit Rental
$60 base rate includes up to 4 people
- can accommodate a maximum of 10 people, at an additional $10 per person
- individual Adirondack seating
- open concept
Premium Fire Pit Rental
$100 base rate includes up to 4 people
- can accommodate a maximum of 6 people, at an additional $25 per person
- 3 wooden loveseat style Adirondack chairs
- situated on individual decks
- offers some structured shelter from the outdoor elements
Health and Safety
1. All fire pits are a minimum of 10 feet apart
2. Each campfire site includes 1 propane fire,1 small table and hand sanitizer.
3. All campfires will have access to; washrooms, fire extinguishers, garbage and recycling bins.
4. All Fire Pit Packages are to be purchased online in advance, contactless check in upon arrival, guests will be directed to their fire pit once on site, all add-on purchases will be ready at the fire pit prior to seating.
5. No outside food will be permitted on the premises. TapTable ordering available.
In the event of rain, snow or inclement weather at the time of your booking, you are welcome to postpone your campfire to another available date. A decision to postpone the booking will be made between Howells Farm and the guest booking the visit, on the day and at the time of the visit. *must be raining/inclement weather at Howells Farm in Fonthill. In the event of severe weather during your visit, we will make decisions with you. Rebooking is one of the options we can look at.