Campfires at HOWELLS
Fire Pits at Howells is an immersive event in which guests can come and enjoy a relaxed time on the farm at one of our cozy private Fire Pits. Our private propane fire pit experience is designed to be a memorable experience. Our Fire Pits are perfect for a family outing, date night, birthday celebration, or small gathering. Your 4 hour booking includes access to a private bar, Howells kitchen menu and restrooms.
Don't forget to add your admission tickets to explore the attractions area for an all inclusive farm experience!!
Regular Fire Pit Rental
$100 base rate includes up to 10 people
- can accommodate a maximum of 10 people
- individual Adirondack seating
- open concept
Premium Fire Pit Rental
$100 base rate includes up to 6 people
- can accommodate a maximum of 6 people
- 3 wooden loveseat style Adirondack chairs, each seating 2 persons
- situated on individual decks
- offers some structured shelter from the outdoor elements
Health and Safety
1. All fire pits are a minimum of 10 feet apart
2. Each campfire site includes 1 propane fire and either 1 picnic table or 2 small side tables.
3. All campfires will have access to; a hand wash station, private washroom, fire extinguishers, garbage and recycling bins.
4. All Fire Pit Packages will have contactless check-in upon arrival. Guests will be directed to their fire pit once on site, and all add-on purchases will be provided at time of seating.
5. No outside food will be permitted on the premises. QR code - TapTable is available to order food and drink items from your seat.
In the event of rain, snow or inclement weather at the time of your booking, you are welcome to postpone your campfire to another available date. A decision to postpone the booking will be made between Howells Farm and the guest booking the visit, on the day and at the time of the visit.
*must be raining/inclement weather on-site at Howells Farm in Fonthill.
In the event of severe weather during your visit, we will work with you to choose your re-booking time.