Fire Pits at Howells is and immersive event where guests can come and enjoy an evening at one of our cozy propane Fire Pits. Gain assess to our private fire pit experience designed for a memorable evening for up to ten guests. These nights are perfect for a family outing, date night, birthday celebration, or for small gatherings.
Guests will have the option to upgrade to a "10 Person" Fire Pit Package
- Two hour campfire booking
Roasting kit add on includes:
- Smore ingredient
- disposable roasting sticks
- disposable cutlery and napkins
- Hot dogs and buns
Health and Safety
1. All fire pits are a minimum of 10 feet apart
2. Each campfire site includes; 1 Propane Fire table, 6-10 Adirondack chairs, Hand Sanitizer, 1 picnic table (sanitized between each use)
3. All campfires will have access too; washrooms, fire extinguishers, garbage and recycling bins.
4. Contactless check in:
All Fire Pit Packages are to be purchased on line in advance, once arrived guests will be given there fire pit and any additional add-ons purchased at the time of booking.
5. All food supplies will be disposable for single use.
RAIN PLAN: In the event of rain or inclement weather at the time of your booking, you are welcome to postpone your campfire to another available date. A decision to postpone the booking will be made between Howells Farm and the guest booking the visit, on the day and at the time of the visit. *must be raining/inclement weather at Howells Farm in Fonthill. In the event of severe weather during your visit, we will make decisions with you. Rebooking is one of the options we can look at.
Tickets are non-refundable. In the event for further COVID restrictions, or shut downs, the tickets will be transferred for a later date in 2021.